Friday, February 11, 2011

Giving this a shot.

Well, I'm here! As if I haven't pissed off enough people face to face, I've now decided to do it all over the web. So all of you bleeding heart, liberal, little punks, you might want to walk away now. I'm a firm believer in the..... how to say this nicely.......fuck it........cleansing of the gene pool, one re-re at a time. I hate fake ass people who think the world owes them something, or those certain special (think chest slapping) people who think the world and everything in it revovles around them. Another thing that crawls under my skin is the "pity me" punks. You know the ones who everyday is a drama filled struggle and choose to try to escape reality with medication or attempted suicide. I say, fuck it, kill yourself and do me a favor so I dont have to read your bullshit or hear about it on the news. You know them emmo (whatever in the hell that means) idiots. If my grass was as emmo as some people are then I wouldn't need a lawn service. So with what all pisses me off here are some ground rules for you if you dare to keep reading.....

1)  Don't post your whinning on my page. I don't want to hear it. I have enough issues with out yours and could really care less what you think is wrong with you. Better yet, if you do decide to post your B.S. here I want you first to go buy a box of ammo, load up, ......... and try to suck start which ever weapon you choose. Anything else is a cry for attention and you should be shot.....twice......in the head.

2) Leave my family out of your issues. If you have a problem with me then take it up with me, and not my wife or kids. I will personally ensure your issues with me gets resolved....... one .50 cal round at a time.

3) If you like what you read...cool. If you don't then dont read my blog. It's real simple! Don't be a fucking re-re and post some bull shit about how I'm all fucked up. I know I'm fucked up whats your excuse? Three tours of combat will fuck people up, I dont care who you are. If you do decide to leave a spite filled comment about how I need to find Jesus or some B.S. like that, then heres what I want you to do. Go to the nearest military post......find a bar that has alot of soldiers in it........walk up to the first group you see.......and run your cock-suck to them. If they don't kill you then it was fate and the world gets to hear you whine some more.

4) I support my brothers in arms. If you don't, or you (in the whinniest voice you can do) "don't like the wars this country is fighting" then you come do my fucking job. I know for a fact you'll get your feelings hurt (awww poor baby), and go crying to your mothers. "The big bad Army guy called me names". Fuck you! You pansy little shit stain on the underwear of humanity.


Four basic rules. Not too hard to follow I would hope. However there is always some re-re out there who thinks I give a damn. So follow the four rules and keep reading. Who knows you might actually laugh a little or throw up......or die.......or go clean the gene pool.......or......or.......drink a beer?

2 comments:

  1. But you need to find Jesus! Church can save your soul that is damned to hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found Jesus and he changed my life... he was in Ross on the top shelf. I have photo proof.

    ReplyDelete