Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Hidden Lousianna School System (what you don't know)

After a couple of years of close study of my kids going to school in LA I have reached a unique conclusion. The LA school system is actually a hidden Nazi agenda. I mean THEY ARE TRYING TO BRING AROUND THE 4TH REICH!!!!! Ludicrous you say? Bullshit you call? Are You out of your mind you think? Well I'm telling you it's true and I have the proof that the LA school system is a Nazi Fascist Regime. Here are the facts.

1) This is the first one I noticed because I never had to do it as a kid. When the kids at the school stand in a line the have their fingers on their lips and their hands on there hips. Now all one hand needs to do is go out from the lips and the other one just needs to go down a little to their side and BAM!!!!! You have the classic Nazi salute! I sat and watched as one of the Nazi Training Instructors (I shall call them NTI's from this point on) railed on a kid for not standing with his back straight and his hand on his lips wasn't quite there. FUCK!!!! I never had this happen to me.

2) Kinda goes with the first thing. When the kids are walking in a line they get their ass rode for shuffling. I'm here to tell you that it's perfectly fine for them to goose step though as a watched 6 of them go to class one day.

3) When they go over history in the classes they just kinda breeze over the American Revolution, the Civil War, and all the other ones until it hits WWI and WWII then ohhhh shit does it begin. I had my daughter come home and lecture me about how inventive and resilient the German people where during both of those major wars. NO SHIT THEY WERE INVENTIVE!!! Name me another group of people who slaughtered close to 4 and half million people in the planets history. NOT ONE! I mean I am in no way a Nazi or a support of a that kind of attitude or beliefs, but when my daughter spends more time on how good the Germans where, something is fucked up.

4) Look at the school code! I mean some of the shit in there reflects Nazi propaganda. Boys can't have ear rings (bullshit!!). Girls can't have hair dyed in funky colors ( I don't know how this takes away from learning but apparently it does). THEY HAVE TO WEAR UNIFORMS FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! No other school system that I have been around does, but fucking LA needs them. What the fuck for? Hell if I know? You get ridiculed if their uniforms are not starched like my BDU's where back in the day.

5) This were we as nation fucked up but LA took it to a whole new level. No God in school. FUCK THAT!!! School might be one of the only places that gives you something to believe in. Some schools here don't even say the pledge in the morning. So who are these kids loyal too? I'll tell you! My son didn't know the pledge of allegiance until he switched schools but he could tell me when Hitlers birthday was. FUCKING LA Schools.

6) Volunteering. If you don't do it your looked at like trash. Un-Nazi like. Trust me I get it all the time. If you do though, you have unrestricted access to the school and you get to boss around those poor kids. SOUNDS LIKE HITLER YOUTH TO ME!!!!!!!! Hell, here in LA you can even get school credits for volunteering if your in high school. \

7) The play grounds are set up like obstacle courses. Look at all the terrorist and old school military training videos and you'll see that most of the equipment the used is the same shit on my kid's play ground. FUCK!!

Lastly

8) My kids know more German than they do any other language. Need I say more.

So see for yourself that the LA School system is starting the 4th Reich. When we are all goose stepping in line and throwing the Nazi salute around with our greeting then you'll know I was right. ......... maybe I'm being paranoid........I need a beer.

3 comments:

  1. Babe, I think too much BEER caused this! Seek the 6th floor on return to work Tuesday morning. Not SICK CALL! Just got stright to the 6th floor and ask for a jacket that makes you hug yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The local schools here in SATX are even worse! In order to help out with the class you have to have a background check. I understand the reasoning, but fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are a lot of serious problems with school systems across the country. I am not there so I can't really judge but if you are really concerned you need to contact officals outside of the school district like the federal Department of Education. I had to contact them about our schools here in Alabama but it's a rediculous process to even be heard. In the meantime I and my son are being black-balled and harassed by school officials for even daring to complain.

    ReplyDelete